- Serves 6.
- 4-5 boneless skinless chicken breasts (thin ones work best)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small onion
- Diced jalapeno pepper slices to taste
- 1 (9-13 oz) bag nacho cheese chips
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg sliced American cheese
Boil chicken breasts until done and set aside to cool down, then tear into small strips and set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large mixing bowl, add both soups, diced onion, and pepper slices and stir until all ingredients are mixed well. Then add the chicken and stir to coat. Pour into a 13×9-inch baking pan. Crush about half the nacho chips (serve rest of chips with meal) and place on top of chicken and soup mixture. Cover chips with cheese slices; cover pan with foil and bake for 30 minutes.