- 9x13-inch pan cornbread, prepared
- 16-oz pkg bacon, regular slice
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 8 oz pkg shredded cheddar cheese
- 15 oz mayonnaise (add additional, if you prefer more moist)
- 1 C sugar
Prepare your favorite cornbread mix per directions; cool, then crumble in large bowl. Meanwhile, fry bacon until extra crispy; cool, then fully crumble and add to bowl. Add onion, tomatoes, cheese, mayonnaise and sugar; mix thoroughly. Refrigerate to preferred temperature before serving.