- 1 (8 oz.) carton sour cream
- 1/4 cup half & half
- 3 Tablespoons fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tablespoon finely minced or grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Few drops of Tabasco sauce
Recipe by Lora Snyder
Blend half & half into sour cream and then add rest of the ingredients.
Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
Serve on a green salad or as a dip for pretzels or potato chips.
Will keep for a long time in refrigerator.