- 3/4 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 (4 oz.) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 Tablespoons evaporated skim milk
- Cooking spray
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, pepper, garlic salt, basil, oregano, and paprika in a shallow dish.
Dip chicken in evaporated milk, then coat with crumb mixture.
Place in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 400° for 30 minutes; brush with olive oil and bake 10 minutes longer.