- Serves 2-3.
- 1 zucchini, cut in long wedges or peeled into long ribbons
- 1 yellow squash, cut in long wedges or peeled into long ribbons
- 1 large tomato, cut in half
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in thick strips
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper, cut in thick strips
- 1 large portobello mushroom, wiped with damp towel
- 1 red onion, cut in half
- Sea salt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
Brush cleaned vegetables with mixture of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with sea salt. Grill over hot coals, turning until grill marks appear on both sides.