- Serves 4-6.
- 4-6 cups fresh zucchini, cubed and cooked
- 1 (16 oz.) bag frozen Oriental vegetables
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cheddar cheese-flavored croutons
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Thaw Oriental vegetables and drain between paper towels to remove excess moisture. Saute vegetables in 4 teaspoons butter until tender, then drain. Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 cup croutons, soup, and sour cream. Gently stir in chicken. Pour into 2-quart casserole. Melt remaining butter and add in remaining croutons, then add to top of casserole. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.