- Serves 6.
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced or sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 cups button mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups roasted rotisserie cooked chicken, shredded
- 6 crepes, cooked and kept warm
Make French Crepes recipe, below. Sauté peppers and mushrooms in butter. Add chicken broth, garlic, and cheese; simmer until cheese melts. Fold in sour cream. Season with salt and pepper. Fill six crepes with shredded chicken and fold over. Pour cheese mixture on each plate and set crepe on top.