- Serves 8-10.
- 2 lbs small red potatoes
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 small green pepper, diced
- 1/2 C dill pickles, diced
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped (or 1/4 tsp dried dill)
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped fine (or 3/4 tsp dried parsley)
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 C sour cream
- 1/4 C mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
Wash and quarter potatoes. Boil 10 minutes or until just tender. Pour into a colander and run under cold water to stop cooking process. Drain well. Combine onion, green pepper, pickles, fresh dill, and parsley. Set aside.
In a large bowl, mix canola oil, vinegar, sour cream, mayo, salt, and pepper. Add potatoes and then other ingredients. Mix lightly. Can serve at room temperature or chilled. Serves 8-10.