- Serves 8.
- 12 new red potatoes, scrubbed well
- 1 lb slender green beans, trimmed
- 1 medium tomato, cut in wedges
- 1⁄4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsps red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/4 C fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 C olive oil
Cut potatoes in quarters, place in large saucepan, and cover with heavily salted water. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook about 15 minutes or just until tender. Drain well and set aside to cool to room temperature. Boil green beans, covered, in salted water for 6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain well and shock with cold water. Drain again. Add to potatoes along with tomatoes and red onions. Mix well and set aside. Whisk vinegar, garlic, oregano, rosemary, parsley, salt, and pepper in small bowl. Slowly drizzle in olive oil, whisking until well-blended. Pour over potato mixture and toss well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to let flavors blend.