- Serves 6.
- 3 boneless chicken breasts, skin removed
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh chopped marjoram, or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 3 teaspoons fresh chopped thyme, or 1 teaspoon dried
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch mixed with 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 cup halved seedless green grapes
Place chicken breasts in between pieces of wax paper and flatten with a mallet. Cut into small portions. Pour oil in nonstick 12-inch skillet. Heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes, or until browned on both sides. Drain excess oil from skillet.
With chicken remaining in skillet, add juice, wine, sugar, salt, marjoram, and thyme. Cover and reduce heat to low. Let simmer for 15 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink and juices run clear. Remove chicken from skillet and place in serving dish. Cover to keep warm and set aside.
Using whisk, stir cornstarch and water mixture into skillet. Add grapes. Cook for two minutes, or until sauce is thickened and translucent, stirring constantly. Spoon over chicken. Serve with rice.