- Serves 6.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (10 oz.) jar beef gravy
- 1/2 cup tomato soup (do not add water)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 cups frozen green peas
- 1-1/2 cups carrots (frozen or canned)
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chives
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 350ï¿½. Cook ground beef, onion, and celery in medium skillet over medium-high heat until meat is browned and onions and celery are tender. Drain and return to skillet. Add garlic, gravy, tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce, peas, and carrots to skillet and simmer 5 to 7 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine prepared mashed potatoes and chives with butter and sour cream. Pour meat mixture into a round, 2-inch-deep pie dish. Spread mashed potatoes over the meat mixture and top with cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through.