- Serves 8.
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 large red pepper, seeded and cut into long thin strips
- 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons snipped fresh mint
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 cups red lettuce leaves
Cut zucchini in half, lengthwise. Make zucchini ribbons by using vegetable peeler to peel into long strips. Place all ingredients, except lettuce, in large bowl and toss. Arrange on red leaf lettuce leaves.