- Serves 4.
- 4 cups assorted salad greens, torn into small pieces
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- 2 kiwis, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup strawberries, sliced
- Citrus Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Combine all dressing ingredients and pour into a jar. Refrigerate 2 hours to allow flavors to blend. Arrange salad greens and fruit on four individual salad plates. Top with vinaigrette right before serving.