- Serves 4.
- 4 cups assorted greens (iceberg, radicchio, and romaine)
- 1 large tomato, cut into chunks
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 2 Tablespoons poppy seed
- 2/3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 cups vegetable oil
In a medium bowl mix Poppy Seed Dressing ingredients in a blender and refrigerate. Tear salad greens into chunks. Combine remaining salad ingredients in a large bowl. Shake dressing well, add to salad, and toss.